Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: MARVEL at today's haul

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Mr. Bungle's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2004
    Posts
    1,348
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    72012
    Yeah Flip n' Zip Spidey's paint varies wildly, but the only Spidey figure I want is a Ramos one, so this is the winner by default. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    120030801005 2
    I'd been holding off on this for a long time because all I really want is the Howard the Duck, and at $4.88 at Wal-Mart I finally gave in.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Mr. Bungle's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2004
    Posts
    1,348
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *marvels at own haul*

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Master chief's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 15th, 2004
    Posts
    192
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Mr. Bungle:
    *marvels at own haul*
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Or you could just edit it.

    [img]wink.gif[/img]

    BTW nice haul, but you baffled me. How in the world does Howard the Duck intrigue you?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Mr. Bungle's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2004
    Posts
    1,348
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Howard the Duck is TEH AWESUM

    And I wasn't editing, I was bumping/making it look like there's activity on the board.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Master chief's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 15th, 2004
    Posts
    192
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Mr. Bungle:

    And I wasn't editing, I was bumping/making it look like there's activity on the board.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Liar.

    :cough: post whore :cough: [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Mr. Bungle's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2004
    Posts
    1,348
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If I was making it look like there's activity or bumping, of course I'm a post whore, durr! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Mr. Bungle's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2004
    Posts
    1,348
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Redeem Master Chief:
    BTW nice haul, but you baffled me. How in the world does Howard the Duck intrigue you?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I like the movie (yes) and look here: http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/ult...c/f/8054/t/945

  8. #8
    Inactive Member UrashimaNick's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,509
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    4.88?!?!?! I gots ta hit my Walmart! Howard is the main reason I want that fig as well... the movie rocks, and so does the character...

  9. #9
    Inactive Member TrueHorror's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2004
    Posts
    899
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    iLL SEND YOU TWO DOLLARS FOR THE SILVER SURFER!!!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member TrueHorror's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2004
    Posts
    899
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I use this as my Ramos Spidey...the eyes are perfect!!!!
    magnetic

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •